🤓 Digital Designer
🌍 Xenon | Grunwaldzka 186, Gdańsk🖥 http://xenon.io
#UX/UlDesigner, #visual design, #product design
At Xenon we're looking for a Digital Designer who can help us to create beautiful on-brand digital designs for our portfolio products.
We’re Xenon Partners, a boutique Private Equity firm with offices around the globe. Since 2014, Xenon has acquired over 20 B2B SaaS companies and exited 15 of those. Our team of operators and investors has decades of SaaS experience with leading modern software businesses like Dropbox, Intercom, RightSignature, and Pipedrive. In our current portfolio, you will find companies like UXPin.com, Xplenty.com, Baremetrics.com, and many others.
We’re currently building out our Shared Services team and are hiring Designers to work closely with our portfolio companies. If you are passionate about design but also want to stay close to customers and work with an experienced team, this might be a great opportunity for you.
We offer you training, a great benefits package (including Private Health Insurance, Apple equipment, and Spotify Premium subscription), and career opportunities in one of over 10 portfolio companies as you grow your skills.
About the job
- As Digital Designer at Xenon, you'll be the driving force behind the look and feel of our digital communications and products. This includes the creation of landing pages, our email newsletters, presentation materials, marketing assets, and product interfaces. You'll do this all while keeping our customers in mind.
- You'll work within and develop brand guidelines that will reinforce the brand identities of our portfolio companies.
- You'll work hand-in-hand with our research, marketing, and product teams to create the most aesthetically appealing and user-friendly designs and interfactes.
- You will create wireframes, flows, prototypes, or other artifacts to communicate and document design.
- You'll have a direct impact on how our customers experience our products and brands.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a designer of digital products.
- You have an existing portfolio/work samples that showcase experience creating elegant and effective designs.
- You have knowledge of typography, grid systems, color theory, and layout.
- You have a solid understanding of psychology & design principles.
- You worked in an agile environment, preferably in a product company.
- You have the ability to understand and manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills understanding of modern web technologies.
- You desire to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills are desired but not obligatory.
About the offer
- Hi-end equipment
You will get a brand new MacBook Pro and whatever you need to work.
- Work on 3 continents
Be a part of a truly awesome team located across three continents in Poland, Japan, and the United States!
- Competitive salary
We offer a competitive salary in 7000 – 11000 PLN gross monthly range and flexible form of contract.
An awesome private health insurance package is available for you and your closest ones.
- Spotify Premium
Kickass headphones and Spotify Premium for free to make sure there is always music in your life.
- Help with relocation within Poland
Remote work is a standard these days. Although if you prefer to move to the Tri-city to enjoy healthy air, beautiful beaches and work from the UXPin office in Gdansk, we will help you with relocation.
- Flexible hours
You don't have to be a nine-to-five kind of person :) Do you want to start at 10 a.m? No problem with that!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Designer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
By sending us your application you consent that you have been informed about how Xenon/UXPin will process your data as fully described in UXPin Recruitment Privacy Notice.