🤓 New Business Specialist
5 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Xfive | Starowiślna 46, Kraków🖥 http://www.xfive.co
#newbusiness, #sales, #leadgeneration
We are looking for a passionate individual to join Xfive’s sales and business development team in our Kraków office.
Type of employment
Full-time employment in Kraków’s office located in the heart of Kazimierz district.
What we offer
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours
- Competitive salary: show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously
- Development possibilities: training and conferences budget for every employee
- Great working atmosphere in a modern office located in the city center
- Free parking in the very center of Krakow, right next to the office
- Bonuses like private healthcare (Allianz), Multisport, and more
- Awesome team building activities :)
Your job as a business development specialist will be to identify sales prospects, pitch Xfive’s services to bring clients on board, and maintain a great working relationship with new contacts.
You will be working closely with our marketing team to generate leads and translate them to project opportunities. Your technical knowledge will help you convert those opportunities to new projects, and your outgoing forward-thinking personality will ultimately help build long-lasting partner relations.
- Strong communication skills and basic IT fluency - there will be a lot of talking involved, almost exclusively with English native-speaking prospects.
- Passion for technology and a zest for sales - you will operate where business meets technology and work closely with both marketing and development teams.
- Creative thinking - you will need to spot new opportunities and figure out ways to keep the prospects engaged.
- Excellent organizational skills - you need to be able to manage multiple prospects/accounts.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance - you have to be proactive and confident in handling uncertainty.
- Availability to work evenings and align with clients’ time zones - we deliver mostly to the US market.
- Patience - sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort to warm up leads before they turn into projects.
Nice to have
- Some experience in lead generation
- Openness to changes - your position may evolve, depending on your skills, ideas, and predispositions.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- We will invite you to a call or on-site interview focused on your experience and soft-skills.
- If you pass the 1st interview, we will invite you the 2nd interview focused on your future in Xfive.
- If you pass the 2nd interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)