🤓 Customer Success Manager
🌍 Yieldbird | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 https://yieldbird.com/
#digital, #customersuccess, #customerservice
We’re one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We provide support and services to more than 250 publishers in 30+ countries in programmatic business. We invest a lot in company culture, helping our team grow, expand their knowledge and experience.
We don’t forget to have fun too!
We are currently looking for a:
Customer Success Manager
- Providing a high level of service for our regular Publishers all over the world
- Maintaining excellent relations with Publishers
- Understanding the Publishers’ needs and business goals as well as recommendation of new solutions for Publisher (upsell)
- Cooperation with the Growth department in generating new revenue streams for Publishers
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of experience in AdTech, media market, digital marketing or programmatic (customer service, account management experience welcome!)
- Knowledge of Polish & English at least at C1 level or bilingual abilities
- Interest in professional self-development and 100% engagement in new challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show initiative, proactive approach
- Ability to research and draw conclusions
- Tech-savvy mindset, drive for learning new things – adtech is a very dynamic industry, you need to stay up-to-date 😊
- Work in one of the largest yield optimization company in Europe, two times Deloitte Fast 50 CE laureate, one of selected group of Google Certified Publishing Partners
- Exceptional work culture, with bright people in a fun environment
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10-15)
- Quarterly bonuses
- A package of employee benefits: private medical care package, Multisport card, concierge services (AskHenry), WellBee, English lessons, home office bonus, Udemy for Business, integration trips & more
- B2B or contract of employment - according to your preferences.