🤓 Project Coordinator
🌍 Yieldbird Sp z o.o. | Czerska 8/10, Warszawa🖥 http://Yieldbird Sp z o.o.
We’re one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We provide support and services to more than 250 publishers in 30+ countries in programmatic business. We invest a lot in company culture, helping our team grow, expand their knowledge and experience. We don’t forget to have fun too!
We are currently looking for a:
Project Coordinator will be a member of a Operation Team that basically makes things happen!Project Coordinator main duty is to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
● Coordinating internal projects schedules, resources, equipment and information
● Driving improvements/actions in processes, projects and tools.
● Follow up project progress, analyzing results, target and follow-ups, reporting to Head of Operation.
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
● Strong leadership skills who thrives in an ambitious and high paced work environment
● An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
● Ability to prioritize your tasks effectively and cope with a high workload
● Ability to communicate and negotiate in an open, clear and impactful way with internal and external stakeholders
● Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
● English advance in speech and writing
● Working with a premium brand - we are the largest yield optimization company in Europe, twice Deloitte Fast 50 CE laureate, and one of only 40 Google Certified Publishing Partners
● High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager to fulfill your potential and master your role
● Exceptional work culture, with bright people in a fun environment
● A package of employee benefits: private medical care package, Multisport Card, concierge services, English lessons
● Form of contract and employment according to your preferences