🤓 Senior Product Designer
12 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 YooniQ solutions | Zwierzyniecka 29, Kraków🖥 https://yooniq.solutions
#uidesign, #uxdesign, #productdesign
YooniQ solutions is a well-established company with two SaaS products in the HR vertical. One of them being Unatrix, a premium solution for recruitment and engineering agencies.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with hands-on experience in designing enterprise level SaaS products to join Unatrix product development team.
We would like to hear from you if you are product designer who enjoys working autonomously on design solutions from concept inception to pixel implementation, and can seamlessly transition from collaborating with the product owner on understanding the problem to working with developers to implement the solution. This candidate must be the type of designer who likes to take initiative, have natural sense of ownership and thrives in a collaborative work environment. We need someone who has a knack for impeccable design that is justified by business and user experience rational.
A successful candidate will join the Unatrix product development team and will have a direct impact throughout product design and development lifecycle. The role involves opportunities to design new features as well as extending and redesigning existing elements of the product.
ps. Please don't forget to attach your portfolio or include a link to it.
- Own the design process on the team from beginning to end
- Working closely with product owner and development team to shape the next generation of Unatrix
- Designing UI mockups and prototypes to validate design decisions and product directions
- Building wireframes and user flows to explore design directions, validate concepts
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and applying a strategic mindset to turn them into something useful and desirable for our customers as well as impactful to our business
- Translating product business goals and user requirements into the user flows, design mockups and implementation specs
- Planning how to strategically roll out designs in small steps to validate assumptions
- Improving internal processes and proactively implementing best practices and ideas
- You have at least 7 years of experience in designing complex web products
- You have a product design portfolio with demonstrated product design solutions
- We use Figma, and we are looking for designers who are proficient in it or is willing to transition from Sketch
- You have excellent communication skills in English (at least C1 level written and spoken)
- You are comfortable to work autonomously and effectively manage own time to match product development velocity
- You have strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to deliver compelling design rationales to help others across the company to understand your decisions.
- You are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback, and you are motivated by opportunities to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- You are a big fan of the entire product development process, and you enjoy shepherding design from concept through implementation
- You are comfortable working on the high-level to validate initial ideas, and facilitate discussions to gather early feedback.
- You can translate design decisions into a unified, reusable and maintainable design system
- You can work within a defined design system, but can explain why you might need to break outside of it
- You have an excellent understanding of design principles and up-to-date design patterns, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- You are fluent in translating business requirements, user goals, complex user flows into simple UI, and know how to break down big problems into smaller initiatives to validate faster
Nice to have
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience in designing enterprise level web applications
- Understanding of the products used in HR and Recruiting vertical (ATS/ERP/CRM)
- Experience working at SaaS company
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS, single-page applications
- Long term employment
- Compensation 12000 - 14000 PLN (B2B)
- Bi-annual bonuses
- Training budget (conferences, trainings, courses, books) 3000 PLN per year
- Private medical insurance
- Powerful hardware and high quality external monitor
- Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work
- Annual company retreats