🤓 Head of Marketing
12 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Zareklamy Sp. z o.o. | Krochmalna 61, Warszawa🖥 https://www.zareklamy.com/
Zareklamy is a global freelance marketplace for people who want to earn money online. Over 5 million people worldwide have chosen Zareklamy to increase their income. With 8 different methods of earning money online Zareklamy provides additional workload to people anytime and anywhere. In its niche and earning segment, Zareklamy is an absolute leader in the number of monetization available for earning money.
We are seeking for talented Head of Marketing, who will develop and implement a marketing strategy by building a favorable image of Zareklamy. Candidate will co-create our company's marketing policy (strategy, activities, results).
- Implement marketing strategy and capabilities for our company and its products, ensuring we have the right tools, tracking, and setup in place for everything.
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors' activities and tracking trends to identify opportunities for product optimization.
- Develop implementation of schedules, budgets, media plans, statements, presentations.
- Constant contacts with the media (sponsored articles, press releases, websites).
- Contribute to the Zareklamy product future shape. Collaborate with the media and our partners to ensure consistency and development of the company.
- Tracking traffic on our websites and apps.
What we expect from you:
- A very good level of English (C1/C2), especially in Business English.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing communication methods.
- Experience in building and implementing an extensive marketing strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and analytical tools, e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Using data and trends in consumer behavior to generate creative ideas.
- High level of organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in implementing marketing strategies.
- Experience in editing marketing articles.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Experience in preparation of advertising materials.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Desired food on order, free coffee and tea.
- Flexible working day starts between 9 and 12 am with at least 3 working days (Monday - Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Warsaw Spire.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).