🤓 UX/UI Designer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Zaven | Tęczowa 11, Wrocław🖥 https://zaven.co
#B2B, #Design, #UX
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the team of our new office in Wrocław (Tęczowa 11).
We’re a process-driven software development company from Poland.
We support industry professionals in building the digital infrastructure of our civilization.
More about Zaven, you can read here: https://zaven.co/
- End-to-end handling of product design;
- Communicating with foreign clients in English;
- Creating realistic and effective UX and UI designs;
- Writing UX documentation in English;
- Discussing and handing over designs on daily basis;
- Working closely with developers at every stage of a project;
- Solving problems quickly and effectively, so your team isn’t blocked;
- Building design awareness among colleagues.
- Two years of commercial experience in designing mobile apps and websites as a UI/UX Designer;
- English (B2/C1 level) for seamless communication with clients;
- Fluent in macOS and Sketch (especially working with large symbol libraries);
- Portfolio with previous UX and UI work;
- Hands-on experience with official mobile UI frameworks (iOS, Material UI);
- Knowledge of UX & UI principles and patterns for mobile and web apps;
- Being organized and methodical in your work;
- Extreme attention to detail and information hierarchy;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Familiarity with creating UX documentation: personas, scenarios, journey maps etc.;
- Hands-on experience with web UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Material UI, Fluent UI);
- Experience in conducting workshops with clients and users;
- A form-follows-function attitude;
- Basic knowledge of technical limitations (e.g. some experience with programming).
What we offer:
- Real impact and responsibility;
- International projects;
- Flexible working hours + home office days;
- MacBook Pro workstation;
- A fair salary that reflects your skills and knowledge;
- Multisport and LuxMed;
- English lessons and other internal training;
- Relocation budget;
- Welcome package :)