🤓 Creative Marketing Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ziflow | -, Warszawa🖥 http://ziflow.com
#website, #graphicdesign, #brandidentity
Creative Marketing Designer
Location: Poland (remote)
Ziflow’s mission is to help creative teams produce amazing work with a collaboration platform that fixes the broken feedback process. The Ziflow executive team has extensive experience building and growing SaaS businesses.
One of our core values is “Fast & focused”. Ziflow is a high growth business and we pride ourselves in making the most of market opportunities, uncovering new channels for growth as efficiently as possible. We maintain a focus on solving a specific problem and solving it well, rather than trying to do too much.
This is a full-time, remote role. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
The Ziflow marketing team is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding visual design and communication skills, who also has a strong grasp of how their designs impact and influence digital marketing performance across multiple channels. You will be responsible for conceiving and executing designs that align with our overall style and resonate emotionally with our community of users and potential customers. This is an amazing opportunity to help build and expand our brand awareness worldwide. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, and will work closely with our creative, product marketing, and content teams.
- Collaborate with developers, product, creative and motion designers, and editors to conceptualize and produce digital marketing for Ziflow
- Design, revise, and update marketing and advertising materials such as interactive websites, landing pages, emails, social ads, reports/infographics, brochures, and trade show displays - according to sales, customer success, and marketing objectives
- Maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all digital touch-points
- Where possible, create and maintain processes and templates that make asset creation as efficient as possible.
- Help develop and maintain a highly organized and accessible asset library for use across the organization.
- 4+ years of experience in a digital interactive or visual designer role with an understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work across websites, digital (ads, social, etc.), and print.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles including typography, composition, color schemes, imagery, illustrations, etc.
- Proficient in Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe CC tools (in both digital and print output).
- Experience with UX/UI tools is a bonus, but not required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.