🌍 Zowie | Koszykowa 59, Warszawa🖥 https://zowie.ai/
#product, #marketing, #content
Who we are:
Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Brainly, and Veeps. And it’s just the beginning of the road! You can find more information about us here: https://zowie.ai/
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among chatbot builders. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Copywriter to join us.
We expect you to be:
- Fluent in English - written and spoken;
- Creative and innovative ideas producer;
- Fascinated by and high-skilled in short forms;
- Experienced in writing content for B2B/B2C/technical product marketing;
- Experienced in developing and implementing marketing communication strategies for customers: from idea through copywriting ending with writing content;
- Helpful and cooperative with other team members;
- Self-starter and result-driven approach;
- The high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- developing your skills in copywriting for product marketing short forms, which positions Zowie as a world-wide first-hand solution for automating the work of customer care/support teams
- work with international marketing and sales advisors, who can support you and bring the broader context and knowledge;
- great, growth-oriented startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours - we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- remote work - we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can - you can work from wherever you want to;
- working with the super energetic team - we can always count on each other;
- smart (and sometimes ironic ;) tech and business partners on daily basis - we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company
- budget for training and books - we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card - we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package - last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting - step by step - our management board, HR, and - finally - your teammates.
- see you!