🤓 Marketing Specialist
4 000 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Zowie | Koszykowa 59, Warszawa🖥 http://getzowie.com
Zowie helps fast-growing companies grow by removing customer service bottleneck. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Zowie is an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots, effortlessly.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Aviva, Yves Rocher, Tymbark, Circle K, Avon, Answear, and DeeZee. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
To keep the rapid pace of our development we would like to invite a great Marketing Specialist to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our customers by leading the marketing activities on chat channels using powerful Zowie features. Creating engaging, goal-oriented scenarios and developing functionalities and knowledge bases for our customers' chatbots will be your main responsibilities. All this to create and support seamless and effortless communication with our customers’ clients!
We expect you to have:
- experience in leading marketing activities;
- experience in supporting customers;
- customer-first attitude and a proven track of implementing it;
- verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- easy-going and problem-solving mindset;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- a high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well;
- chance to further develop your marketing and customer-facing skills;
- friendly, startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- working with a great, energetic team – we can always count on each other;
- smart tech and business partners on daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company;
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland, but we give you as much flexibility as we only can;
- B2B contract or contract of mandate (Polish ‘umowa zlecenie’) with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Private healthcare package
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to recruitment calls and meetings.
- See you!