Customer Service Representative with Danish
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest levels of customer experience in accordance with our standards and targets. You will respond timely and effectively to our Clients and Distributors (Members) queries via all channels of communication and assure proper data maintenance. You will support technical and ad hoc project roll-outs, including requirements gathering and user acceptance testing. You will be an Ambassador of Herbalife Brand in line with corporate values and EMEA goals to assure the brand image is maintained.
In this role you will:
- Deliver of the highest levels of the Member experience where customer centricity is the key focus,
- Pay attention to activities which support Business growth/ development (Walk In/ Inbound/ Outbound: proactive Coaching, Awareness & Up Education, support for S&M initiatives and Country/ Regional goals),
- Be the first line response in supporting Member needs, effectively handling all interactions and providing positive outcome in every instance for the Member,
- Adherence to Service/ Business Targets: key to the success of the position,
- Maintenance a Member records,
- Be an Ambassador for Herbalife Brand in line with corporate values and EMEA goals to assure the Brand & image is maintained.
- An outgoing and positive attitude,
- A strong desire to making a positive contribution to the team, internal customers and Members,
- High ability to coach, educate & positively influence Members,
- Fast learning with experience in change management,
- Self-motivation and great organizational skills,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Fluent in Danish,
- Very good command of English,
- PC literacy is essential,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Experience in a customer service role is a big plus,
- Any additional European language is a big advantage.
- Hybrid model (office/home),
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Company laptop,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.