Big Data Developer
BUSINESS AREA & TEAM
For NATEK Poland we are looking for Big Data Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
Area: Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's trading activities with a mandate of:
- Providing reliable and relevant financial information to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis.
- Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate and integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner.
- Executing controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and raise issues in a timely manner to senior management.
Team: 40 people locally, rest in USA, UK, India. Their skillset includes business analysis, programming in various languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala), quality assurance, project management and beyond.
- Build and optimize ‘Big Data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Lead business, systems & technical analysis and process design with high touch business and business change contact as required across back, middle and front office functions.
- Drive solutions architecture, systems and interface design, data analysis, scenario and use case analysis.
- Identifying innovative ways to solve the problems and increase customer satisfaction
- Opportunities to network across different functions within Tax and Finance IT
- Supporting ongoing projects, including assisting with escalated production issues where SME or BA expertise is required
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Authoring advanced SQL and working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
ESSENTIALS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relational SQL database
- Spark, Hive, Scala
- CI/CD – Maven, Jenkins
- Minimum 5 years of experience (8 years in IT)
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active person
- Superb English
- DevOps experience
- Kafka, Kinda skills
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.
Netto miesięcznie - B2B
Brutto miesięcznie - UoP