🤓 Lead Environment Artist
🌍 11 bit studios | Brechta, 7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.11bitstudios.com/
#environment, #art, #games
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a highly experienced environment artist, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- being responsible for environment creation in a game– including level construction, sketches, 3D assets, and final look of the scene,
- working with engine programmers to create/improve tools, technologies and pipelines,
- setting up lighting and taking care of post-production process,
- working closely with a team to achieve defined art direction.
- at least 5 years in similar position,
- professional experience in the game development industry,
- deep knowledge of both technical and the artistic side of level setup,
- experience in organic modelling (hard surface is also welcome),
- good knowledge of ZBrush and modelling programs: 3D Max, Maya, Modo,
- excellent skills in creating highpoly and lowpoly 3D environmental models,
- creating assets in the PBR pipeline,
- designing in different art styles,
- good understanding of composition and lighting,
- knowledge of engines as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice to have:
- experience in working with stylised environments,
- secondary school or university degree at graphic arts or equivalent.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- attendance in game dev events,
- fresh fruits on each Monday,
- work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.