🤓 Web Content Manager
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 https://admindagency.com/
#content, #web, #branding
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for a driven Web Content Manager who is a master in using CMS for digital channel management. The role will also involve analyzing, measuring, and reporting on social media activities. The goal is to gradually increase brand awareness, engagement levels, and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Supporting with creation of engaging web portals (internal and external) using dedicated CMS.
- Helping to maintain social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Overseeing the content performance via Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights and other tools with weekly reports on both web and social activities.
- Providing advice on the possible use of marketing tools solutions.
- Working as part of a team focused on communication and creativity, including copywriters, photographers, video makers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
Who you are
- Proven working experience as a web editor (preferably in a social media agency or marketing department).
- Experience in using Content Management Systems on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with SocialStudio, Hootsuite, TrackMaven, Facebook Ads, GA, and other web analytics will be an additional advantage.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationships with the client.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to work under pressure of time.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices, and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.