🤓 Social Media Specialist
🌍 All in! Games | Osiedle Złotego Wieku 89, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
Social Media Specialist
Together with Beata and Krzysztof, you’ll be taking care of our different social media channels and helping to spread the word about our exciting games.
Be sure that you:
- have experience in a similar position
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are a creative thinker and have a knack for the written word (social media style)
- have knowledge about ad campaigns in social media
- strive to improve your skills even further
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- work well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!)
Your tasks will be to:
- design and implement a social media strategy to the games we publish: Facebook fan pages, Twitter accounts, YouTube
- generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on a daily basis
- cooperate with the marketing department in the implementation of marketing strategies by creating planned posts
- plan and supervise the implementation of online promotion and advertising campaigns including Facebook ad campaigns
- track market trends, market and competition
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)