🤓 Junior content specialist
🌍 Amajob | centrum, Warszawa🖥 http://amajob.com
#research, #copywriting, #content
Junior content specialist
Amajob.com - forward thinking employers.
Hi, we are Amajob, although the project is already several years old, we are building a new chapter. We want to create a place where you will be able to find and research companies that align with your worldview and needs.
What you will do, what we need?
- research, create databases in https://www.airtable.com
- website content like (simple) articles, reviews and descriptions
- social media content (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram posts)
Don’t worry - you won’t be alone here, you will receive help, training and materials from a content graphic designer plus guidance for everyday tasks.
Who is a good fit?
- you have a knack for writing, you don’t have to be perfect yet, but writing has to be natural for you (if you have never written a blog post or writing emails is pain for you - this job is not for you)
- you have an eye for the future - you are an early adopter, technology, modern tools, new ways of working are areas of interest for you, you don’t like the world around you and you want to change it
- you want to learn everyday and you are not afraid of making mistakes
In brief - we are hiring for a flexible part time/full time position, we can teach you skills/tools remotely but you have to feel good with online research and writing.
What we can offer?
- remote part-time/half-time position with flexible working hours
- task oriented approach
- help, training and guidance
- clear development path (content, research&analytics or project management paths)
- freelancer/civil contract
Both co-founders have more than 20 years of experience combined in delivering digital projects to the biggest brands in the world. We think we can help you grow in areas like: digital content, online marketing, project and product management, sales.
To apply, please send us a one page cover letter that will describe you and your to date experience correlated with the above requirements. You don’t have to include a photo, age, address information etc - email is enough.