🤓 Marketing Copywriter - Editor
🌍 Andea Solutions | Kapelanka 26, Kraków🖥 https://www.andea.com/
#SEO, #Copywriter, #Marketing
Andea is looking for someone who can work with marketing and sales team to develop compelling, optimized content that tells our story and explains the benefits of what we do.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write copy for a wide variety of internal and external communications; website content, emails, brand guidelines, resource article, product/service description, and advertising campaigns.
- Turn brand’s statement into a story.
- Establishing and championing our voice and assuring consistency across our campaigns.
- Write original copy and edit content that reflects our brand’s voice for a range of key audiences and communications channels.
- Work closely with the marketing, creative, and sales team to develop and produce rich/substantial, persuasive content.
- Develop and define Andea tone and voice.
- Partner with marketing and sales team to develop advertising concepts and execute across multiple channels.
- Work cross-functionally with product and service teams to ensure a unified copy voice.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content.
- Write engaging copy that inspires and informs Andea customers and prospects.
- Develop messaging including long-form & short-form content, taglines.
- Ensure proper usage of brand, voice, and style, as well as grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Research, analyze and execute interviews to gather the required information.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or a similar major.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with AP Style (The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law).
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people.
- Have a working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and SEO best practices.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to develop engaging, clever, and innovative concepts and copy for marketing campaigns and social media.
- Ability to organize complicated content into logical, meaningful flow of information.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experience writing for blogs, newsletters and websites.
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work, and/or work portfolio).
- Competitive base pay
- Flexible form of employment
- Possibility of professional development
- Ability to work in a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
Please also, add cover letter to your application.