🤓 Senior Project Manager
11 500 - 15 200 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#pm, #softwarehouse, #it
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavour our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
What's this position about:
As a Project Manager at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- manage digital projects with an Agile approach (take a look at our portfolio! 🤩)
- manage project documentation
- be in touch with the client, give advice and negotiate
- communicate effectively with everyone on your team
- take part in Apptension’s mentoring program
- create informative reports and control project budgets and timelines
- drive innovation at Apptension and foster the best PM practices
- seek the best possible solutions but also be able to recognize a situation when a quick fix is the best win for both the team and client
What do you need to have to join us?
We value great ideas and strong working ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- at least 3 years of experience working as an IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
(ideally in a software house environment - since you have to know technical terms),
- very good command of English both spoken and written (at least C1)
- deep understanding of the software development life cycle
- hands-on experience working with Scrum or other Agile Project Management frameworks
- great organizational and planning skills
- experience managing project scopes and budgets
- ability to translate clients ideas into project requirements
- experience in team management and mentoring
- understanding of how OKRs and department goals should look like
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- passion for new technologies and web development
- eagerness to learn and experiment
- experience working with international clients
- familiarity with project and team management tools
- examples of successful projects you have managed
- formal agile project management certification
Here's what we have to offer:
The Apptension Vibe is our favourite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes.
B2B: 11500-15200 PLN net + VAT
CoE: 9800 - 12600 PLN gross
CoE: 9800 - 12600 PLN gross
Other benefits include:
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- 26 paid days off
- remote work - we work remotely now but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
This is how our recruitment process looks like:
- we will look closely at your CV to check if you have adequate experience,
- if so, we will invite you to an online interview with your hiring manager,
- the last stage is skills evaluation, which will have a form of an online workshop.
Start your application, we’re waiting for you! :)