🤓 Compensation Analyst
🌍 Arrow Electronics | Olivia Business Centre, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.arrow.com/
#HR, #Compensation, #Analyst
The HR Variable Compensation Analyst will administer and support activities necessary for the implementation, communication, and administration of sales compensation incentive plans for assigned business units.
- Administers variable compensation/incentive payments based on program documents.
- Calculates, verifies and reviews variable compensation payment amounts for accuracy and completeness. Submits completed payments to payroll for processing.
- Seeks resolution of variable compensation-related issues and questions –Will partner with business leaders to determine resolutions and answers.
- Maintains and audits information needed to track a performance plan. Reports on variable compensation plan performance semi-annually.
- Performs activities needed for the implementation and communication of variable compensation/incentive programs and policies including partnering with business leaders on the communication process
- Performs cost analysis or modelling of new and/or alternative variable compensation/incentive plan design.
- Assists Sales, HR and business leaders in appropriate plan design.
- Other projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Two-year degree in Business, Human Resources, Accounting, or Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years related experience; Managing variable compensation/incentive is considered a valuable asset.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel required, proficiency in Microsoft’s other applications; Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to manage priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced business environment adhering to strict deadlines with fast turnaround times.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Able to read, write, and converse fluently in English required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills – Ability to work with end-user clients and front office business leaders.
Nice to have skills:
- Fluency in French, German, or Italian a plus.
- Experience working in Oracle systems including ERPs, Sales Cloud, or other variable compensation platform (Xactly, Anaplan) a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Employment in stable, international company, operating in attractive, growing industry
- Opportunity to join global team and be part of sales Compensation Center of Excellence
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Private medical care program
- My Benefit program membership (Multisport, cinema / event tickets)