🤓 Presales Engineer
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 AVSystem | Radzikowskiego 47d, Kraków🖥 https://www.avsystem.com/
Presales Engineer is responsible for the technical presentation of the solution but must be able to listen to the customer needs and select product and setup that will work best. Multi-disciplinary knowledge is crucial as there are many technical challenges but soft skills are equally important as we want to maintain great relationships with our customers. You will share customer feedback with the internal product team and work on making our offering more attractive. Inside AVSystem you will also work with engineers from the Customer Success team, who are responsible for post-sales activities.
Key tasks include:
Key tasks include:
- Technical support/lead of the sales process up to the point where the contract is signed.
- Solution presentation to prospective customers (remote or physical meeting).
- Gathering of customer requirements and feedback to the internal product development team.
- Technical Proof of Concept setup and coordination, including system configuration and preparation of documentation.
- Testing and integration of new IoT devices.
- Collaboration with sales team, product team and customer success team.
What we expect from you:
- IT-oriented education (preferably: Information Technology, Automation and Robotics, Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering) or Analytical mind supported by non-humanities studies
- Knowledge of computer networks and tools, knowledge of cellular networks is a plus.
- Experience with Linux-based systems (workstation and/or server).
- Excellent spoken and written Polish and English skills required.
- Openness and can-do attitude.
- Fast learning ability
- Soft skill and open-minded personality-oriented on business goals
Nice to have:
- If you know the following, that’s great, but if you don't, we will train you here once you’re onboarded. Don’t worry!
- Experience in working in customer facing roles
- Scripting/programming skills in Python or Bash
- Cisco CCNA course/certification or equivalent
- Previous work experience in IT (internships are a plus)
- Another foreign language
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours with the hybrid working model (homework & office open 24/7)
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- Work in a leading Polish technology company building its own industry-winning products used by top companies around the world.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.
- Contract: B2B or UoP