🤓 Technical Writer
🌍 AVSystem | Radzikowskiego 47d, Kraków🖥 https://www.avsystem.com/
#markdown, #documantation, #technicalwriter
Hi! We're a small team of technical writers that supports our company's product portfolio with comprehensive documentation to help our customers seamlessly integrate our telecommunications and IoT solutions with their business.
Making complex and challenging technical concepts more user-friendly and easy to follow is what drives us in our daily activities. To achieve that, we collaborate with development teams, testers, product owners and software engineers while researching, writing and updating technical and UI content.
We're now looking for another technical writer to join us aboard and support our day-to-day work! If you enjoy diving into technical details and are open and communicative, you might be exactly the person we're looking for.
Your tasks will include:
- writing and maintaining user manuals, developer guides and other types of product documentation in English using Markdown and reStructuredText formatting.
- working closely with software engineers and testers to provide clear and comprehensive user-oriented help guides,
- reviewing and improving technical materials and UI content,
- ensuring that materials are consistent with internal guidelines,
- testing documentation against the product to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
What we expect:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (educational background in English is a plus)
- A knack for explaining complex subjects in a simple but precise way
- An eye for detail
- Self-organization skills while fulfilling work assignments
- Effective communication when collecting information from software developers and stakeholders
- Ability to draw logical conclusions from wide amounts of information/data
A big plus:
- Previous experience in writing IT technical documentation
- Familiarity with Markdown, reStructuredText, Git, Intellij IDEA
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Interest in communication technologies and the Internet of Things
- Missing some points from the list? Don't worry and just apply :)
What we offer:
- Full-time remote work (although work from office is also possible)
- Opportunity to grow and flourish in a highly technical but supportive work environment
- Some usual stuff:
- Flexible working hours
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats
- Car parking area and bike room
- A relaxed and friendly work atmosphere — no dress code, no open space!
Join us, apply now!