🤓 UI Designer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Bejamas | Business Link Green2Day, Wrocław🖥 https://bejamas.io/careers/
#Remote, #Design, #UI
Last year, we decided to not only focus on the web development side but also on design. That’s why our small but powerful design team was born. Now we want to scale it up to another level.
We need another pair of hands to create awesome products for our customers: ship beautifully designed UI that’s engineered and developed in a perfect way.
As a UI Designer in Bejamas, you’ll work closely with our clients, Project Managers, and Dev Team.
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in designing web UI interfaces, wireframes, and design interface concepts
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a high enough level to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the international team and clients
- Understanding of web UX concepts
- Be open to receiving feedback and improving upon it
- An eye for the details and pixel perfect approach to design work
- Acting as a subject expert, business partner for us and our clients, to understand and fulfill their needs
- Creative mind - innovative, inventive, able to start ideas and solve clients’ problems
- High communication skills, with the aim to create long-term relationships with clients
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to the internal team
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Remote first - get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Learning & development - propose a course you want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
- Co-working space in Wroclaw - for those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.
- Exciting retreats - meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
- Sportscard and healthcare package
- Bejamas library - we've started building our internal digital library for bookworms - and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
- 145 hours of work per month - that's how we define a full-time job.