🤓 UX/UI Designer
13 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Beqom | Cystersów 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.beqom.com
#ux, #ui, #design
beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide. Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Want to see a quick video in order to learn more about us?
beqom is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Experience Design team to conceptualize innovative new product features and functionalities for SaaS-based software in a way that is attractive and convenient for users.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the team for designing, researching, prototyping, and implementing features for future iterations;
- Contribute to our design system with design guidelines, pattern libraries, content strategy and documentation to promote good UX & Design practices across our product and experiences;
- Iconography design and implementation to help develop the visual language of our product and design system;.
- Design end-to-end flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set;
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product;
- Inspire and encourage good UX & Design to colleagues to create coherent user experiences for complex business activities;
- Partner with designers, engineers, implementation teams, QA, and business stakeholders, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from ideation to launch - as well as post-launch design support
- At least five (5) years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related roles.
- Expert design knowledge of enterprise software development for mobile and or desktop interfaces and patterns.
- Experience developing system-level UI patterns library such as grids, framework, components, icons, and animations..
- Critical thinking and analysis skills as they apply to understanding and designing complex data processes and KPI models related to HR and Human Capital Management
- Data visualization skills for analytics and modeling
- Experience communicating complex ideas and designs to multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Accessibility compliance (WCAG 2.0)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Expert knowledge of visual design principles and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with large enterprises and/or financial services
- Motion design and animation skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Expert knowledge and experience implementing WCAG 2.0 AA or higher accessibility standards in real-world projects.
- Responsive design and/or mobile software development experience.
Why join us?
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!
Please note that salary range is shared only as an indication.
Salary shall be revised upward or downward according to the profile and experience of the candidate.