🤓 Business Development Manager
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our vibrant team in Krakow. In this role you will work in Benefit & Loyalty field developing our unique Travel Benefit Programme designed for Bidroom members. You will report to VP of Growth and work closely with other BD Managers and Head of Partnership Activation.
What will you do?
- Develop company's unique Travel Benefit Program accordingly to the company's strategy
- Research, negotiate and contract partner companies
- Manage accounts and maintains relationships with partners on a daily basis
- Work closely with the product team in order to enhance the UX and redemption of benefits
- Strategic input on the development of the program and its monetization
- Various sectors at play: travel, e-commerce, transportation, mobility, tech
What skills should you have?
- Experience working for or developing a loyalty program
- At least 3-4 years of relevant business development experience (consumer tech startups, e-commerce, travel industry a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization skills
- International mindset
- Advanced CRM user
- Negotiation & persuasion skills
- High business intelligence and communication skills
- Focuses on research and long term company strategy
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under deadline
- Show collaboration skills in dynamic & international environment
- Fluent - Native English written and spoken
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies and fruits)