🤓 Partnership Marketing Coordinator
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#businessdevelopment, #communication, #marketing
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from Hospitality Technology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We’re looking for Partnership Marketing Coordinator to join our in-house Business Development and Partnership Team. This is a position excellent for communication specialists with a passion for marketing. You will work with international team of Partnerships Managers and team up with our Partnership Performance and Project Manager.
- Managing email campaigns: B2B, B2C and Event and PR communication
- Supporting the Partnership Team by creating campaigns and content to convert our partners audiences into new Bidroom members
- Email marketing: campaign creation, optimization and reporting;
- CRM optimization: partners, events, press databases
- Copywriting and content creation for all partnership assets: campaign landing pages, blogs, SM channels, press release and emails (B2B, B2C and media)
- Coordination of translation/ localization
- Creative direction to ensure that Bidroom guidelines are followed, yet adapted and optimized for a smooth integration in our partner environments
- 2-year experience in communication and marketing
- Experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency or media/ content house
- Advanced user of CRM systems (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc.)
- International, data-driven and innovative mindset
- Native / Fully proficient in written and spoken English and other languages welcome (with writing skills)
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks
- cool chill out area