🤓 UI /UX Designer
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#designer, #UI, #UX
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern engineering, analytics, and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves with industry’s best practices or defining new solutions and approaches to create the best products on the market.
If you are an experienced UI/UX Designer who can take our products to the next level - contact us!
What will you be doing?
- Creating innovative user experiences across several digital channels
- Designing user flows, website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces,
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- Analyzing users' requirements and needs to propose solutions,
- Analyzing users’ behavior and conduct behavioral interviews,
- Working closely with Product Manager, Graphic Team, Content Team, and Software Engineers
- Identifying success criteria and metrics to ensure design solutions meet objectives
What skills should you have?
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design
- Experience at an interactive or design agency
- Experience developing UX design, user flows, site architecture and prototyping
- Solid visual and UI design skills to create concepts and prototypes
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision
- Be fluent in several UX practice areas such as service design, interaction design, visual design, that sets you apart from the pack
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area