🤓 Digital Marketing Lead
🌍 Bluestone Poland Sp. z o.o. | Al. Grunwaldzka 103A, Gdańsk🖥 https://bluestonepim.com
#SaaS, #inboundmarketing, #digitalmarketing
Bluestone PIM is a Nordic SaaS company with a global reach, and the new customer growth is high. Bluestone PIM is a disruptive Product Information Management SaaS solution that is acknowledged by Gartner and other leading research and advisory companies. We are part of the prestigious MACH Alliance, which advocates an open and best-of-breed ecosystem based on Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS, and Headless. Enterprise suites are no longer “the safer choice", but the MACH ecosystem is. It is agile, nimble and always up-to-date.
Our employees are the direct source of our success, and we are constantly looking for tech-savvy talents. If you love innovation, enjoy challenges, growth, and want to be part of a global team, then you should join us. We have customers in 20 countries on five continents and have offices in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Thailand, Netherlands and the US and remote employees worldwide. Yet we still work and collaborate as One Family.
Digital Marketing Lead
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketer to work with the marketing funnel for our company. You will work together, lead and inspire a team of talented marketing specialists. You get motivated by guiding your team to get impressive results and expand our digital presence. You will be working closely with the sales team and will have the possibility to meet our customers.
- Develop and execute both inbound and paid marketing strategy
- Generate leads by converting and optimizing site traffic
- Contribute to optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Build and manage a rich content and PR calendar
- Create and execute a social media strategy
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into B2B clients, and continually refine our process to convert prospects.
- Contribute to website relevance and improve search engine ranking
- Raise brand awareness
- Collaborate with consultants and technical experts within the organization
- MSc or BA in Marketing or English, and ideally work experience from a similar position in an IT company
- Excellent English communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data as background for decisions
- You should be a team player with initiative and an inspiring attitude, who enjoys measuring KPIs from digital marketing activities
- Good knowledge of marketing tools eg. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Mailchimp, etc.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content creation
- A relentless drive for improvements and progress
- A Nordic work culture with possibilities to influence directions and priorities
- An employment contract or B2B
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and temporarily remote work
- Online recruitment and online onboarding
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Modern, centrally located office premises in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
- The office kitchen always stocked with fresh fruit and great coffee
NB! Please provide your CV in English.
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statements in your application: "I agree to the processing by Bluestone Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk 80-244 at Al. Grunwaldzka 103A, of my personal data contained in the application for employment for purposes."