🤓 Customer Service Coordinator
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe and Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people.
What are we doing inside Bold?
Our team is the connection between the first line of customer contact and the rest of the company. We help our customer care team to shine by providing coaching on their interactions. Going above and beyond for our customers is what we are looking for! We are also an important part of the company's retention strategy and our results have a direct impact on this objective. That is why we focus on developing new projects that would help our agents achieve this goal.
What will you learn?
As a part of our team, you will be able to develop your coaching skills while working with teams from different cultures. You will see the agents growing thanks to your advice and support and you will have a say in how the customers experience our services firsthand. We value independence in organising tasks and proactive approach so you will have a chance to influence the company's most important goals!
What does our week look like?
We meet daily to discuss the progress of our quarterly projects, celebrate our wins, and face challenges. On Mondays, we plan the week's tasks and on Tuesdays, we openly discuss the results and next steps. Every two weeks, each team member meets with the direct supervisor to share feedback, track objectives and plan growth.
Your daily tasks:
- Perform quality evaluations of verbal and written customer interactions conducted by outsourced agents
- Provide recommendations for improvement for call flow, QA guidelines, and training.
- Assist with identifying agents not meeting QA standards and recommend necessary coaching or action plan.
- Analyse agents' performance and provide a recommendation on achieving the company's retention goals.
- Provide quality performance feedback to Customer Support Agents.
- Support the development of internal quality and compliance documentation and training materials
- Support supervisors and the team in the area of Customer Service.
- Experience in providing quality feedbacks in a Customer Service environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in assisting customers via phone.
- Very good communication skills.
- Performance- and goal-centric mindset.
- Fluent English and Polish.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with retention- or sales-oriented customer service projects.
- Experience with a subscription business or services.
Would you like to learn more about the Customer Engagement Team? Check out our team's website.
What do we offer?
- We work remotely until September 2021, ultimately from the office in Warsaw
- Medical package and a MultiSport card for you to be healthy
- Culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- One-to-one meetings with your team leader - time devoted to you and your needs and goals
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.