🤓 Market Response Representative
5 000 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://boldare.click/join-bold-team
#sales, #client, #agile
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re nothing like a typical “software house” — we do things not only for profit, but we're a purpose-driven organization helping our clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe. We’re 190+ talented problem-solvers who have made 270+ products for 111 clients from the US & Western Europe, to the Middle East & Hong Kong. That’s us. That’s BOLDARE — your place-to-be.
We are looking for an independent and responsible Market Response Representative to our Smarketing Team at Boldare, who will help us present the benefits of our services and agile approach in the very first contact with the client. The goal is to raise the conversion of sales inquiries to real cooperation!
Ready for new challenges? :)
💛 What do you need to get this position?
- 1+ year of B2B sales experience is the must-have
- Experience in the IT sector (preferably on the international market)
- Ability to build valuable, stable, and lasting business relationships with clients thanks to your interpersonal skills
- Drive to not only sell, but also to help customers achieve their business goals and consult solutions (basing sales on true relationships)
- Focus on teamwork over individual benefits (we work in self-organized teams to mutually achieve common goals)
- Ability to comprehensively analyse the situation, draw conclusions and transform them into solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Proactivity and constant looking for improvements in sales processes to meet clients’ needs
- Motivation for constant development of your competencies and share them with colleagues
- Availability for business trips to clients (usually once a month for several days)
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Being focused on working with modern sales tools and metrics
True willingness to work with people and have fun of this! :)
🖤 Joining us as Market Response Representative means...
- Work in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed responsibility, full transparency)
- Working in customer-oriented organization, where exceptional client experience and individual approach really matters
- Support a unique sales process (which is constantly adjusted to the clients’ needs)
- Frequent contacts and active participation in the sales process with our international clients
- Cooperation within interdisciplinary teams responsible for preparing proposals for clients (Business Analysts, Developers, Designers working together)
- Work in a modern CRM environment (Salesforce ecosystem) with sales tools such as funnels, journey maps, personas, etc.
- Being ready for openness to innovation, experimentation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven thinking
- Representing Boldare at international meetings, trade fairs, conferences
- Cooperation with mature companies and prospective tech startups (e.g., German pioneers in the renewable energy sector — Sonnen (Shell), Unifonic (the company with the largest UAE government financing in history), Virgin, BlaBlaCar, Bosh, etc.)
💛 Why work with us?
- At Boldare, we build digital products that really change reality and make life easier for users around the world
- Unlimited vacation leave (after a 3-month trial period)
- The possibility of remote work (you can work wherever you like, but it’s important to meet f2f with your team from time to time; we also organize workshops for the whole team at least once per quarter).
Check how remote work looks in Boldare!
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential thanks to holacracy — wanna try some new roles? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- The opportunity to work in one of the modern (and award-winning) Boldare interiors in Gliwice, Wrocław, Warsaw, or Cracow. They are designed for the needs of agile work while maintaining a unique, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Possibility of confounding the health care (Medicover) and sports cards (Multisport)
- We organize team training and integration trips, like workation (we recently visited Portugal!)
- We offer a form of cooperation consistent with your preferences (UoP, B2B)
Sounds like your place to be?
We are waiting for you!