🤓 Copywriter remote job or internship
2 000 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BOWWE | Dąbrowskiego 42, Wrocław🖥 http://Bowwe.com
#marketing, #content, #Copywriter
Do you love to put your ideas on paper? Do you want to test yourself in the IT industry or continue your adventure with it? Join or cooperate with the BOWWE team, we are a startup in the most interesting phase of our growth! Get great knowledge, interesting and valuable experiences and take on enormous challenges!
In a bright and beautiful office in the heart of Wrocław since 2014, we are working on a startup that will conquer the world and will change the life of Small and Medium Size Businesses all over the world. We have just entered the most interesting phase of our life-we are opening the product promotion and sales and letting investors and partners from Poland and abroad.
BOWWE Business Builder provides Small and Medium Sizes Companies with a free employee via Artificial Intelligence, that has the tools, knowledge, and guidance they need to navigate the process of getting customers online. We have already thousands of users and hundreds of clients in +50 countries.
Work hard, play hard, grow fast and join BOWWE!
About the role
You will have an opportunity to join our team or work remotely as a Copywriter and to have a real impact on the shape of BOWWE tools-we promise to make space for your ideas and implement them as quickly as possible. You will be able to create great and engaging content for BOWWE and for our clients’ projects.
You’ll have challenges such as doing the analyses of issues in the areas of internet marketing, modern promotion of companies from the SME sector, branding, creating websites,... and basing on them and the knowledge accumulated in our company to create valuable articles.
You CAN also be responsible for promoting your texts so that they break through and gain worldwide coverage and popularity.
You will have the chance to develop yourself very fast in the multinational IT industry. You don’t have experience yet? No worries we will train&teach you everything!
As a Copywriter, you will support our team in:
As a Copywriter, you will support our team in:
- Create product-related content (mostly longer forms such as BLOG posts, ebooks, case studies, whitepapers,...)
- Planning, creating and distributing content about the newest digital trends and e-commerce and marketing subjects, tools and technologies
- Proofreading and editing of texts
- Supervising topic trends and planning content development (using ahrefs, Google Trends)
Responsibilities for those who are seeking additional development
- Generating onsite traffic and inbound leads thanks to the unique and well-targeted content
- Content distribution on different resources (BLOGS, websites,...) and analyzing results
- Cooperating with international media and influencers
- Ability to learn and use new tools (Google Analytics 360, ahrefs,...)
- A can-do attitude and Strong focus on efficiency
- Has a light pen, dynamic, swift style, can clearly formulate thoughts and transfer knowledge to a layman
- Be independent and have exceptional time management skills
- You have very good orientation in the selection and analysis of reliable sources of information
- Be motivated to quickly gain knowledge and develop
- Be interested and motivated to learn about state-of-the-art marketing, e-commerce and how to use modern technologies and tools
- Excellent spoken and written English is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
- Knowledge in the IT industry and interest is even a bigger plus
We strongly believe in continual learning, passion, fun and respectful environment, room for creativity and taking ownership of projects. Join our team
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors, countries & industries
- A historic-style office in the heart of Wrocław, with great coffee and drink, table soccer, and other
- We will guarantee you great career development opportunities
- Amazing BOWWE team and unique work atmosphere
- Flexible employment conditions - work contract or B2B
- Opportunity to gain experience in editorial work
We’d love to get to know you!
Submit your CV by Rocket Jobs!
Please make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the process of processing of my personal data provided in this document for realizing the BOWWE recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.