🤓 Growth Marketing Manager
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#growth, #marketing, #manager
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team and drive Callstack’s further growth in the US and Western European markets. In this role, you will work closely with our CEO & CTO to design and execute our growth strategy and develop repetitive lead generation channels. As a#1 marketing person in our company, you will have a chance to build a team around you and lead it to further success. We’ll give you lots of creative freedom and all the necessary resources to help you achieve your goals. However, we expect you to be resourceful and adaptable in everything you do. Readiness for ambitious challenges and an ability to step up when required would be crucial to succeed in this role.
- Work closely with and report directly to our CEO & CTO on implementation of a compelling marketing strategy for US and global markets.
- Design and execute long-term strategies and short-term tactics to generate growth.
- Focus on developing diverse yet repetitive lead generation channels.
- Run end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, analyze its results on the go and iteratively improve them to hit target metrics.
- Do whatever it takes to generate traffic and increase conversion on our website.
- Audit, evaluate and measure the effectiveness of all of our current marketing activities.
- Implement a suitable analytics toolset and apply your best analytical skills to get as much juice from collected data as possible.
- Lead and develop our in-house marketing team.
- Manage relationships with third-party contractors and service providers.
- Collaborate with our Software Development Team to get in-depth knowledge about global technology trends.
- Talk to our clients to acquire valuable insights about their business and technology needs.
- Showcase our work and technology expertise to gain public attention and attract potential new clients.
- Experiment with new marketing trends, methods and techniques to improve effectiveness.
- Explore less conventional marketing channels aimed at developers (e.g. GitHub, Product Hunt, Hacker News).
- Learn a lot and teach our team on what you’ve learnt.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- We want you to be our universal marketing soldier, so we need your skills in:
- SEO (practical knowledge of tools like Ahrefs/Semrush/Moz is a must),
- SEM (experience with Google AdWords is a must),
- Content creation (you know how to craft a copy for an email campaign or landing page and how is it different from a copy for a blog post or social media),
- Analytics (you know your way around Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or MS Excel and are able to squeeze the relevant and reliable data from them to verify hypotheses ).
- Prior experience in a similar, growing IT company and/or a marketing consulting agency is a huge advantage.
- Prior team leadership experience would also be a big plus.
- You know how to get things done when working with graphic designers and web developers (both internal and external).
- Good understanding of a modern IT technology environment is a must.
- Knowledge of the American culture and communication style will be your advantage.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 10 000 - 14 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 8 300 - 11 600 PLN gross (UoP)