🤓 Product Marketing Coordinator (Intern)
3 500 - 3 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Cleeng sp. z o.o. | Garbary 67-67A/5, Poznań🖥 http://www.cleeng.com
#SaaS, #marketing, #product
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor or Master student interested in making a difference in Product Marketing at Cleeng. Every internship at Cleeng offers unique opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, gain real business experience and get exposure to senior leadership. As an intern, you will take ownership of projects and work closely with the business on day-to-day challenges.
- Your main project and responsibility will be to drive adoption of our new releases in our Saas solution among our existing clients. You’ll do this by creating contextual communication and driving these through various channels and then track metrics related to traffic and adoption.
- Next to that you’ll be an integral part of the team by supporting our operations in the various go-to-market projects.
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables.
- Create and distribute timelines, statements of work detailing the project delivery.
- Drive competitive and market analysis
- And contribute and monitor the product design process
- Communication Skills – At Cleeng, you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s essential you have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify – We like to keep it simple. You are a problem solver. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated- when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Strong organizational skills – Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and have strong attention to detail. You always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Commercial Sense – You’re always seeking opportunities that benefit the people you’re aiming to help, have a good notion of the return-on-investment (ROI) in project management while over-delivering your targets.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm – You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as a team player.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor’s degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- Background in business or marketing qualifications.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and interest in strategic positioning
- Analytical mindset
- You have a good understanding of the English language- both written and spoken.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
What we offer:
- Paid internship - you will learn but also contribute to the company's achievements. That needs to be rewarded
- Flexible working hours
- Unique Workplace culture - no formal dres' code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- Transparent and consistent communication
- Having an impact on how we work and do things according to the good practices
- Working with a truly international team of well–rounded experts in Amsterdam (HQ), Poznan, Manilla, NYC. 16 nationalities and counting!
- A great, full of energy space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of Poznan.
- Modern equipment and additional accessories for your computer to make your work more efficient and comfortable;
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way
- Opportunity to get a full-time offer after the successful internship period