🤓 Senior Sales Representative
10 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Code&Pepper sp. z o.o. | Koszykowa 65, Warszawa🖥 https://codeandpepper.com/
Code & Pepper gives global FinTech companies a boost by helping them in product design and development. 100% FinTech focus, devotion to financial software development, and best development practices in the industry make Code & Pepper unique internationally. Code & Pepper’s key clients got investments from J.P. Morgan, Barclays Bank, and Thomson Reuters.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will cooperate with international FinTech startups, scale-ups & enterprise level companies.
You will operate as the key point of contact with the contacts, leads and clients, take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing deals making sure that both parties will be satisfied.
Who are we looking for:
- 2+years of outbound and inbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of relevant work experience and education.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (both spoken and written).
- Willingness to embrace new concepts and aptitude for personal growth.
- Sales-oriented, confident and energetic attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically.
- Active listening skills.
- Experience in Sales or Business Development in the FinTech industry is a plus.
If you have no previous financial or technological market experience, you are still encouraged to apply. Historically, we have found great talent coming from a variety of industry backgrounds.
What will you be doing
- Communication via email, call and LinkedIn in order to meet sales goals and generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Substantial conversations with mid and senior level executives in the FinTech industry, explaining the value proposition of Code&Pepper services.
- Attending FinTech conferences, events and meetups worldwide.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Assisting in preparing pricing schemes for quotes.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with the marketing strategy.
- Preparing and processing sales contracts for orders.
- Meeting clients and potential clients to identify their needs or promote our services.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients.
What we offer:
- Working with very talented and passionate team building top-notch financial products
- Work culture based on trust and transparency
- Space for your own ideas to implement
- A possibility of partial remote work
- Unforgivable company event in different cities in Poland
- Great location in the Centre of Warsaw (Koszykowa Street)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- 30 days sick leave per year (paid 80%)
- Flexible working hours
- MultiSport Plus Package