🤓 Graphic Designer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#graphic, #design, #IT
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Creating a visual identity
- Creating graphic materials for the needs of social media and digital campaigns
- Creating landing pages
- Graphic design of company materials: presentations, case studies, one pagers
- Designing and preparing graphic materials for printing
- Cooperation with other departments of the company - Marketing and HR
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position (graphic designer)
- Interesting portfolio - you can boast about
- Strong experience (confirmed portfolio) in designing advertising and information materials
- Proficient in using popular design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience in editing video materials, e.g. explainer, editing interview material - required
- Knowledge of design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Effective time management and setting right priorities
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have: Knowledge of After Effects, Hubspot, HTML
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)