🤓 Product Designer
11 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances.
Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
By joining Codibly you can count on:
- Continuous profit growth - year to year our profit grows by more than 100%
- Expertise - we are a great team of experts in our fields that willingly share their knowledge
- International projects - 90% of the clients are from foreign countries (check our portfolio!)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Designer with hands-on experience mainly in:
- designing end to end solutions - both low-fi wireframes and hi-fi visuals
- translating business requirements and data insights into designs
- performing business analysis (especially in early phases of project)
- conducting UX workshops withbusiness clients and stakeholders
As a Product Designer in Codibly, you will work closely with other designers, clients, product owners, project managers, and development teams to implement best products ideas through the whole project / product lifecycle.
You will also help us grow our Product Design Team and have a substantial impact on processes related to design and delivery.
Your high-level goal will be to deliver effective designs that satisfy both user and business needs, analyze the product andit's processes, conduct workshops and optimize workshop process, and co-create the design team and culture on the organization level.
- Conducting UX workshops with business clients and stakeholders
- Using design tools and techniquesto discover and unfold productʼs complexity
- Designing product structure and functionalities basing on business strategy and requirements
- Recommending best solutions basing on data and best practices
- Representing both user, businessand production team perspective throughout all product development phases
- Wireframing and designing both low and high-fidelity mockups
- Working closely with other designers, owners and developers
- Creating diagrams and functional prototypes
- Contributing to growth of internal product team
Main design and prototyping tools (to choose)
- Adobe XD
- UI Design: 60%
- UX Design: 30%
- Business: 10%
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as UX / UI / Product Designer or similar roles
- Experience in conducting workshops and working with business
- Portfolio with demonstrated UX and UI design solutions.
- Note: your process and problem solving approach means more to us than beautiful pictures
- Fluency in using at least one prototyping tool - Figma (preferred), Sketch, AdobeXD, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations
- Very good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Effective time management and setting right priorities AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Team-player with a positive approach and “no blame” attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Knowledge about user research, HCI, cognitive psychology, business
- Experience in designing mobile interfaces, energy / green energy industry projects.
- AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Knowledge of design methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Sprint, RITE...)
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS, single-page application
- Elastic mindset, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
What we offer
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- 2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.