🤓 Community & PR Manager
🌍 DevSkiller | al. Jerozolimskie 123A, Warszawa🖥 https://devskiller.com/
#growth, #digital, #marketing
We are looking for a Community & PR Manager who will take care of increasing the DevSkiller brand awareness and driving engagement on the global, English speaking market. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we would love to meet you! <3
- Establishing collaboration and building long term relationship with industry experts, vendors, media, and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Planning and implementing creative engagement tactics and outreach strategies (working closely with the Marketing Team).
- Sharing and repurposing our content through various channels, ensuring a strong online presence.
- Organizing online events (webinars, workshops, meetups) to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Connecting with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Supporting the Marketing Team with content creation to be shared with our community e.g. guest posts and social media activity.
- Serve as primary media contact; develop and implement PR strategies including media outreach, issuing press releases, and creating and maintaining media lists.
- Coordinating activities of the social media agency we work with.
- Building brand presence in marketplaces like G2 and Capterra.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or in a similar role.
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives.
- Native or near-native English.
- Solid content writing skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Eagerness to experiment and a growth-hacking mindset.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Experience in the HR environment.
- Experience in SaaS.
- Experience with Ahrefs/SEMRUSH/social listening tools.
- Experience with creating simple graphic designs.
Perks & benefits:
- Solid growth opportunities from working in a team with strong marketing skills.
- A truly international work environment with English being the primary language.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Private healthcare.
- A free gym membership (once it will be reopened :-) ).
- Free physiotherapy every week.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and specialty coffee.
- A Chief Joy Officer dedicated to keeping our team happy.
- Team meetups where we come together outside of work.
- Having a lot of impact on what we do here at DevSkiller. We are not a corporate business and we welcome ideas and suggestions - your opinion really does matter.
- Remote work possible when needed, but we prefer to work together in the office.