🤓 Partnership Manager
7 000 - 9 900 PLN brutto
🌍 Divante Sp. z o.o. | Romana Dmowskiego, 17, Wrocław🖥 http://divante.com
#accountmanagement, #sales, #partnership
Want to join our rocketship and revolutionize the world of eCommerce?
As a Partnership Manager at Divante - you will!
We are looking for a person who will establish, manage and evaluate Divante partnerships - business and technological programs.
You will be responsible for building sustainable and mutually profitable partnerships with e-commerce market leaders. Your ultimate goal will be to drive revenue by shared leads conversion (executed by the sales team), co-owned marketing activities (webinars, reports, blogs etc.) and the creation of an environment where the delivery team is involved and always up to date with the latest news from our technological partners.
We are an Agile-driven company. The work environment we create is transparent, and our way of collaborating with clients all around the globe is based on partnership and trust. Because of that, we are always aiming to deliver the best quality and meaningful value to the business.
Salary: 56-79 PLN/h net + VAT (B2B)
Joining us as the Partnership Manager would mean:
- Being responsible for building sustainable and mutually profitable partnerships,
- Driving revenue by shared leads conversion,
- Recognizing short term opportunities and building long term plans,
- Supporting our awesome Sales & Marketing team,
- Identifying and understanding the e-commerce landscape.
You will be a perfect match if you:
- Have bachelor degree in business, marketing or communications area;
- Have min 3 years experience in sales, account management or similar;
- Have a winner attitude;
- Have experience in contract negotiations;
- Are an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Are proficient in English (at last C1).
Extra brownie points if you:
- Have experience working with an eCommerce company;
- Have international experience, fluency in a multinational business environment,
What’s in it for you?
- Mentor support - our onboarding takes 3 months to make sure you integrate smoothly.
- Flexible hours - you organize your time to work efficiently.
- Remote work - working from home hasn’t been and won’t be a problem.
- Coworking - we will co-fund coworking space if you need it.
To find out what other benefits we offer, go here.
Together, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on board.
Here, you’ll find people who are open to sharing their knowledge and expertise. You'll meet the bold ones, who are eager to learn and implement the latest technology. You’ll feel right at home if you’re brave, driven, and share similar values to us.
We were born as a services company but over time we’ve built many successful open source products like Open Loyalty, Vue Storefront, Storefront UI. We also collaborate with SAP on a dedicated PWA application for SAP Hybris - Spartacus. In open source we trust.
What more can we give you?
Check the link below:
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you for a short call. One of our recruiters will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.