🤓 Social Media Coordinator
🌍 ECCO | Żwirki i Wigury 18a, Warszawa🖥 http://www.ecco.com
#Socialmedia, #Coordinator, #Communication
Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for the new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Social Media Coordinator to support our Digital Marketing team in Warsaw, Poland, who will be responsible for coordinating, localizing, implementing and controlling the execution of Social Media strategy along with the SoMe Community Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, execution refinement and analysis in the social media field for 22 European markets and counting
- Support influencer marketing strategy alongside Retail and Digital Marketing teams
- Creating social media content calendars
- Monitor and optimizing social media performance according to KPIs
- Prepare recommendations for social media activations and influencer marketing campaigns
- Plan, activate and optimize promotional campaigns with stakeholders and international teams
- Responsibility for reviewing content assets and identify improvements
- Min. 2 years of experience in Social media communication and community management
- Min. 1 year of experience with Facebook Ads
- Passion for social media and willingness to learn and grow within the field
- Good time-management and analytics skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English is a must (at least equivalent of B2)
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand and shape its social media communication
- A motivating environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Salary package: competitive, based on capabilities
- Attractive benefits package
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.