🤓 New Business Developer (Junior)
2 700 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Fabres | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.fabres.pl
Is your goal to acquire new skills and find your first "serious" job? Would you like to have an impact on the growth of your company? s using English on a daily basis important to you? Would you like to work in a people-oriented company?
If your answer is "Yes, yes, yes and yes"! Then join our team as a New Business Developer! :)
You will work closely with Managing and Sales Directors, as well as Business Development and Operations teams to develop and execute on key initiatives and business plan objectives.
- Providing tactical support for business development and marketing initiatives
- Establishing business relationships with new customers (mainly by phone)
- Trying to understand customer's problem
- Gathering information needed to prepare proposals/offers
- Reporting in CRM
We don’t expect ANY experience, we will teach you everything. Though, we do require great communication skills in English (C1/C2). It means not only speaking but also writing and presenting as well.
We will focus mainly on your interpersonal skills, so you should be:
- Very open and have strong interpersonal skills
- Be well-organized
- Focused on achieving goals
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in an environment with shifting priorities
- Diplomatic and confidential
- Ready to talk and work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ready to work in a team
- Flexible working hours
- 100% home-office during pandemic possible, some flexibility after
- We hope to get back to relaxing office massages, company retreats, free breakfast every day etc.
- Personal development budget
- Budget for team retreats
- Frequent company events
- Private health care
- Sports card/Sodexo Flexipass
- English & Norwegian classes
Please, send your CV in English.