🤓 Junior Marketing Operations Specialist
🌍 Freeport Metrics | Młynarska 7, Warszawa🖥 https://freeportmetrics.com/
#B2B, #SEO, #MarketingOperations
Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep a pragmatic attitude and stay positive, FM could be a great place to work where you can realize your career goals!
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to take their first step in marketing. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and marketing team to play an integral role within FM by creating and managing engaging digital content for B2B lead generation campaigns. You are creative and well-organized, very curious to know what’s happening in the digital space, and can help FM take marketing efforts to the next level.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Employment: Full-time (UZ, B2B)
- Project industry: Software development for InsureTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, execute & analize online B2B marketing projects as part of the marketing team.
- Serve as the primary administrator for marketing platforms (social media, website, analytics, 3rd party tools), manage & distribute content on them.
- Create and manage social media content.
- Work on multiple paid & organic lead oriented online projects.
- Work closely with external copywriters and marketing consultants, CEO and other FM experts (UX/UI & website developers) to plan projects & produce content for marketing distribution.
- Based on results, offer ideas on how to do things better (we are always open for innovative ideas).
- Support Head of Marketing in day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing (SEM & SEO, social media).
- experience in B2B result oriented online marketing activities and a will to create and craft solutions based on sales goals & guidelines.
- Experience in working with tools such as Google Analytics, CMS & CRM platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Ability to create digital content tailored for a specific audience.
- Experience at producing both dynamic and static marketing content for B2B social media campaigns (videoblog, animations, podcasts, infographics, presentations, reports, whitepapers, articles).
- Experience at lead generation digital campaigns.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and successfully drive projects to completion under selected KPIs.
- Problem-solving attitude and the will to be part of a team.
- Interest in technology and tech industry.
- Great proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Interest/ any experience with HTML/CSS and programming front-end or back-end.
- Fluency in using G Suite & MS Office and a will to expand your skills.
- Able to track, understand and improve content performance across different channels.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. private health for individual or family, Multisport card).
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.).
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients.
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture.
- Bright, spacious office (currently remote work due to COVID-19) with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance.
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly via application form below and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Controller of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.