🤓 Mid SEO/SEM Analyst
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Frontkom | Wigilijna 2a, Lublin🖥 https://www.frontkom.com/
#analytics, #sem, #seo
Hello SEO/SEM Specialists!
Join us in our Warsaw, Lublin office or even remotely to deliver innovative digital strategies. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Our offices are in Oslo, Fredrikstad, Berlin, Lublin, Warsaw, and Madeira.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We work in long-term partnerships with our clients helping them grow through digital transformation. Guiding them in making data-driven decisions based on smart insights is a key part of this. This is where you come in and shine.
You will be joining a diverse team of over 70 specialists - analysts, designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment. We value personal development through both learning and teaching.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 7 000-12 000 PLN net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract), with 20 or 26 days of paid leave
- participation in creating and implementing innovative and ambitious digital strategies for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital change especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so currently everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- your personal development planned and implemented together with your Unit Leader, guided by chosen Competence Team Leaders
- educational budget, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- weekly English and Norwegian lessons for volunteers
- fruits, beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- executing experiments, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in a wide range of marketing activities: inbound and content, outbound, performance ad campaigns, SoMe and others
- tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns
- managing ad campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, reconciling discrepancies and optimizing ad performance
- understanding clients needs and goals, and being able to find the right solution to make data-driven improvements. The outcome can be dashboards with data, setup of user polls, online user testing, interviews etc.
- be able to identify where the most bang-for-the-buck improvements are for our clients
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- ability to specify, analyse and solve problems methodologically, deriving and presenting business insights from data
- 3+ years of experience in similar analytical roles, having worked on at least 5 different projects, including e-commerce sites and mobile apps.
- experience with using Google Tag Manager in advanced configurations
- experience with creating and managing Google Data Studio dashboards
- experience with advanced Google Analytics configurations
- expert use of Semrush or similar tools to drive marketing insights
- experience with Sitebulb or Screamingfrog
- experience with Google Ads and Facebooks Ads campaigns
- great use of Google Sheets / MS Excel for data analysis
- general knowledge of UX principles and methods
- proficient English is essential (C1)
- proactive approach to learning and personal development
BENEFICIAL BUT NOT OBLIGATORY
- experience with Marketing Automation, especially for e-commerce
- experience with Surveymonkey or similar and customer research methods
- Norwegian/Scandinavian, Portuguese or German language will be an advantage
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English. If you are selected to continue the interview process, we will contact you via phone or email.