🤓 Marketing Campaigns Coordinator
🌍 GetResponse | Arkońska 6/A3, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.getresponse.com/jobs#work
#english, #marketingcampaigns, #saas
We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
- Project managing campaigns from beginning to end, including but not limited to ideation, coordination,delivery, optimization, experimentation, reporting
- Devising a campaign timeline and schedule
- Making data-driven suggestions regarding the optimization and experimentation of campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing, design, IT and other internal teams as well as agencies to deliver campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of short copies, such as ads, scripts, landing pages
- Regularly researching competitive campaigns and suggesting new campaign ideas
- Reporting to management on project statuses and results
- Making sure that the design and messaging used in campaigns are always in line with the branding
What do we expect?
- English (near-native level desired)
- BA/BS marketing degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of managing marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Good eye for design
- Previous experience of working with paid channels, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and others
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- Being good at creating short copy content related to campaigns
- Experience of running campaigns, ads, landing page tests and experiments
- Good at collecting and analyzing data to present conclusions
- Experience of working in SaaS or B2B
- Experience of working with the US market
- Project management experience or a PM certification
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes