🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
3 000 - 4 200 PLN netto
🌍 GO.PL sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Katowice🖥 https://go.pl
#digital, #marketing, #remarketing
Digital Marketing Specialist
35 000 PLN – 50 400 PLN per annum, OTE, B2B GO.PL sp. z o.o. in Chorzów (Silesia, Poland)
GO.PL is a remarketing platform operating on the polish market to run e-mail, video and display campaigns for the internet industry.
Using modern marketing tools, such as mailGO, rtbGO, videoGO and similarGO, we create effective remarketing campaigns for eCommerce and websites. Advertising messages created for our clients are precisely tailored to their needs because our mission is to reach recipients who are really interested in the advertising message.
In addition, we effectively attract engaged users interested in the offer, products or services of our clients.
Currently, we are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to our Marketing Department.
- Perform competitors research.
- Create, build and lead a highly engaged community of users, utilising all leading-edge techniques available.
- Create opportunities for PR and brand placement.
- Use branding strategies to develop an emotional connection with our community.
- Utilise the full mix of digital activation channels and marketing tools to deliver the consistent acquisition of new users.
- Develop and execute marketing projects to grow userbase
- Develop a comprehensive marketing calendar.
- Handle social media initiatives & press inquiries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years working experience in the field of digital marketing.
- Deep knowledge of advertising trends, digital marketing, remarketing and eCommerce.
- Aesthetic sense, attention to detail, initiative and proactiveness in activities.
- Native Polish speaker with “Can do” attitude and readiness to learn.
- Social Media savvy.
- English- C1level.
Not sure if you're good enough? Try, you are only risking a bit of your time! We are looking for people on different levels, having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
- Ambitious challenges, growth opportunities.
- The option of flexible working hours & remote work.
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love.
- Our standard working equipment (phone and laptop).
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people.
- Delicious coffee in a cozy office, right at the city centre of Chorzow.
- Up to 4 200 PLN + VAT per month on B2B contract.
- 26 day’s paid vacation per year.
- Private health & medical insurance.
- Frequent office parties.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by GO.PL sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the GO.PL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that GO.PL sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-545, 58 Marszalkowska Street or any other entity of GO.PL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the GO.PL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of GO.PL or an affiliated GO.PL business may not be eligible for consideration.
GO.PL does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.