🤓 Direct Marketing Specialist
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
We are the sister company of CD PROJEKT Red, which is responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher franchise and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Our team is the driving force of GOG.COM, a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, and the GOG GALAXY application that allows you to get all your games and friends in one place.
People are fundamental to our success. As a Direct Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation of a digital direct marketing strategy. This will include acquiring new users, increasing revenue, driving customer engagement, reducing churn, winning back lapsed customers, and coordinating works between various stakeholders. Moreover, you will be responsible along with the Online Marketing Specialist for the process of setting up email campaigns, creating reports, and assuring high database hygiene. You will have the possibility to propose, initiate, and handle your very own marketing actions. The initiative is more than welcome.
- Preparing email campaigns (includes some basing coding).
- MVT and A/B testing.
- Coordinating the email marketing campaigns.
- Liaison with other departments (Art, Product & Releases, PR, Web Developers, BizDev).
- Preparing a list of content for the emails.
- Adjusting marketing assets for the email campaigns (adjusting size and weight of images and GIFs, introducing some simple changes).
- Proposing copywriting.
- Preparing landing pages (with the help of a simple out-of-box solution editor).
- Maintaining high database hygiene.
- Gathering and maintaining statistics and reports up-to-date.
- Setting up marketing automation.
- Taking care of and implementing new marketing initiatives
- At least 2-year work in a similar position.
- Email marketing experience.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML (e.g. knowing the difference between block and inline elements; have the idea how to change a general look of an email and how to create - interactive and mobile-friendly versions of emails).
- Basic knowledge of CSS.
- Hands-on experience with ESPs (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, GetResponse, or other).
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of the PC video games industry.
- An eye for effective and responsive email creative.
- Very good organizational skills - you need to be a multi-tasker able to control dynamic and changing priorities.
- Good communication skills - you need to be able to work effectively with key stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills - taking initiative and bringing solutions. We like to move things forward at GOG.com rather than get stuck on worrying.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ☺
- Basic knowledge about marketing automation and customers journeys.
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL).
- Knowledge of marketing tools (web-push, pop-ups, SMS).
- Experience with SEM/SEO.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of PhotoShop.
- Pro-active and sales attitude.
- Result-driven personality.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog-friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English).