🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 GOG.com | Jagiellońska 74, Warszawa🖥 http://www.gog.com/work
As the Performance Marketing Specialist you will be a part of digital marketing team and will be co-responsible for the management of all ad campaigns directing traffic to GOG.COM to support key releases, ongoing sales and special actions in order to bring new users, reactivate existing ones and generally drive the sales of the GOG catalog. Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Facebook Ads will be a few of the solutions you will have at your disposal.
- Plan campaigns according to the release and special actions calendar.
- Fully set up the campaigns in 3rd party tools and services (Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc.) in all of GOG.COM’s key territories.
- Monitor each campaign on an ongoing basis, track ads-related KPIs, ROI as well as other valuable success metrics, and optimize the campaigns based on the gathered data. We have both in-house tracking solutions as well as 3rd party ones, like Google Analytics.
- Prepare weekly reports in order to track the success of each campaign and to improve the performance of upcoming ones.
- Work on new ways of running performance campaigns to bring better quality traffic to GOG.COM and work on a long term paid traffic strategy.
- Answer our affiliates inquiries and communicate our deals, offers and beats to them
- Be on top of all the new performance marketing trends, always make the best of the tools at your disposal.
- The success of your work will be measured based on the performance indicators and your ultimate goal is to bring the best ROI to all paid campaigns.
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in campaign management using Google Ads.
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data, user flows etc.), deliver insights and draw actionable conclusions.
- We expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Be able to easily communicate in English - both written and spoken. The GOG.COM team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master's level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
- Experience with affiliate marketing will be a plus.
- Experience with product feeds will be a big plus.
- You being a gamer will be a BIG plus :)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.COM games.