🤓 Lead Generation Specialist
🌍 HCM Deck | Kluczborska 17, Kraków🖥 http://www.hcmdeck.com
#b2b, #leadgeneration, #leadgen
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 150,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
We’re on the lookout for a results-driven Lead Generation Specialist to join the HCM Deck marketing team. As Lead Gen Specialist you will use growth hacking techniques and analytical skills to define, execute, and monitor lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns across all the marketing channels and on international markets.
- Define, plan and coordinate lead acquisition campaigns in all marketing channels, including website, landing pages, blog and social media, in order to attract quality leads.
- Analyze and nurture leads resulting from digital campaigns, conferences, references, webinars, trade shows etc. to identify sales opportunities.
- Structure, collect and visualize campaign data to get valuable insights and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create lead capture forms, lead magnets, triggers and landing pages to support acquisition and demand generation activities.
- Drive performance through a growth-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to determine KPI for all lead gen activities.
- Present and report on lead acquisition progress and goal completion to the marketing manager and the team.
- Bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong experience with lead generation, digital marketing and analytics (B2B experience preferred) with demonstrated results when it comes to lead and opportunity creation, conversion rates, etc.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with lead generation and marketing automation
- Experience working for companies with international presence
- Knowledge of tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Zapier, Unbounce, Getsitecontrol, Intercom, Typeform.
- Knowledge of many different campaign tactics and channels relevant for B2B demand generation
- Good English language skills
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
Once you join the HCM Deck team, you will be/have:
- Building a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup culture
- Awesome, kick-a** team members
- Ability to develop and learn new skills
- Health benefits
- Snacks once a week