🤓 Software Tester (m/f/d)
🌍 Hotel Reservation Service | Puławska 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.hrs.com
At HRS “We love to make it happen”: We are the global market leader when it comes to tech- and data driven business travel solutions. Our enterprise business offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 7,000 corporate businesses globally to simplify their business travel. State of the art service solutions like strategic consulting & hotel procurement, travel payment and expense solutions or efficient tools to manage corporate meetings and group booking facilitate the travel processes and guarantee savings along the value chain.
Today we work globally with the Fortune 500, such as Google, China Mobile, Amazon, Siemens, Hitachi, Alibaba, Volkswagen, WorldBank.
Product development and IT are at the core of our business – and that’s where your unique recruiting instincts come into play.
Only with truly innovative and groundbreaking products, HRS as a tech-driven company can really make a difference to disrupt the business travel industry. We are looking for a Warsaw based Software Tester (m/f/d) who is keen on ensuring the highest quality of software delivered.
- Create test cases to be used in testing applications in order to verify that requirements are incorporated into the system design
- Develop and identify test data for test scenarios
- Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects
- Develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments in addition to regression tests, always seeking to avoid defects or find them earlier in the process
- Conduct manual tests using clients’ applications
- 1-2 years of professional experience in testing web applications
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile, testing methodologies, bug tracking tools,
- Creativity and initiative for improving product coverage and effectiveness
- The ability to work in a team, fast learning abilities and enthusiasm for the realization of innovative products
- Fluency in English and Polish, both written and spoken
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.
The small print – want to know more?
HRS simplifies business travel. Corporate travel managers and business travellers around the world trust HRS to find the best accommodation and simplify all processes related to their business travel. In addition to professional hotel sourcing and the negotiation of corporate rates with hotels, HRS optimises paperless payment of hotel accommodation and meetings, as well as automated invoice processing. More than 3,000 multinational corporations rely on HRS Global Hotel Solutions. Customers include global Fortune 500 companies, including Google, Siemens, Alibaba, China Mobile and Volkswagen. HRS pursues clear goals: savings for companies and high traveller satisfaction. Founded in Cologne in 1972, HRS today has more than 1,500 employees in more than 35 offices worldwide - including Berlin, London, Milan, Mumbai, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Warsaw. Clients and business travellers benefit from HRS’ global network combined with local market expertise.
Let´s make it happen – become part of the HRS Group Team.