🤓 Partnerships Manager (remote)
🌍 InSTREAMLY | Lindleya 16, Warszawa🖥 https://instreamly.com/
#business, #marketing, #esport
inSTREAMLY is the leader of the streamer sponsorships platforms. In 2020 we facilitated over 9000 micro-sponsorships between streamers of all sizes and top brands like Samsung, Netflix, Disney or PlayStation. And this is just the beginning.
Game streaming is a huge phenomenon, reaching millions of viewers every day. As with any content, it has presented an abundance of opportunities to cash in, whether you're a content creator (streamer), advertiser, or esports organisation. But who dictates the rules?
At inSTREAMLY, we believe that the content is owned by the content creator, and they alone can and should decide on how this content is used, distributed, and whether or not they want to make money on it. And if so, how much.
That’s why we created a marketplace that connects brands with streamers. With our technology brands can work with thousands of streamers simultaneously. Streamers are finally able to choose which brands they promote in their content and make their gaming passion a source of income.
We are at a very interesting moment in our development. We have a lot of new challenges ahead of us - those related to scaling up the business or conquering new markets. That’s why we are looking for:
Partnerships Manager (remote)
We are looking for a person with passion for gaming and streaming who will be working in our Marketing & Communications Team in order to establish long lasting partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating strategy for acquiring new partnerships.
- Building strong relationships with new business partners in different areas: Marketing, Community and Sales.
- Managing relationships with current business partners.
- Establishing the company's position as a valuable partner.
- Taking the initiative to propose new solutions.
We would like you to have:
- Previous track record in developing relationships with business partners.
- Knowledge about trends in the gaming or streaming industry.
- Experience in implementing Marketing or PRs plans.
- Business approach and ability to understand business partners needs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with different teams.
- Very good knowledge of English.
What do we offer:
- Possibility to have a real impact on company development.
- Great opportunity to be a direct witness of a ground-breaking moment for streaming.
- Working in the middle of the esports and gaming ecosystem.
- Working in an innovative, fully remote, international team.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Private medical insurance.
Interested? More details? Please send us your CV.