🤓 Content Editor
9 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 InterviewMe | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
At InterviewMe & Zety we have been developing the best online resume builder on earth since 2014. Our products are visited for over 40 000 000 million users yearly.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 80+ dedicated people!
In the role of SEO content editor, you will have a direct impact on the quality, integrity, and value of career advice published on one of our soon-to-be largest career websites in the world. Together, we will grow our organic audience to new heights on several properties: zety.com, interviewme.pl, resumelab.com, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the quality of content published after your edits.
- Learning faster than anyone else and sharing and executing best practices in SEO copywriting and career expertise.
- Creating content to learn the ropes and when needed to help the team out.
- Developing, planning, and managing our content calendar.
- Writing or editing special projects as needed.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to give and receive straight and clear feedback.
- A knack for storytelling and writing in a conversational style.
- Working knowledge of SEO and copywriting (or total dedication to mastering those skills.)
- Great understanding of the blogosphere, social media, and how to get users to engage with content.
- A self-starter who owns his/her success metrics and is self-motivated.
- A portfolio of published content (or having the guts to create it before we talk.)
- Marketing and content creation experience.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media.
- Knowledge of Scrum, JIRA, SEO tools, Google Analytics, and other online marketing stacks.
What benefits do we offer:
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you're at the office for our SCRUM daily meeting at 11, your schedule can be fairly flexible.
- Medical package and sportscard. We believe that good health is crucial, so we'll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
9 000 - 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
7 500 - 9 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2 for recruitment purposes.