🤓 SEO Outreach Team Manager
10 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 InterviewMe | Pogonowskiego, 18, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/praca-startup
#Growth, #Outreach, #SEO
This is your dream job if…
Run effective outreach campaigns to build high volume organic traffic. Our brands attract + 4 million users a month. Most of our traffic comes from search engines, and we’re just getting warmed up.
Come and help us build one of the largest career sites in the world!
- Passion for “white hat SEO”
- Experience running link earning and PR campaigns
- 2-5 years of experience (ideally, managing teams) in SEO, public relations or media;
- Great English skills - your team is international
- Excellent Excel skills
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Self-starter who takes a lot of initiative and ownership
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Be able to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on results
- Search marketing agency experience
- Experience using some of the following tools: Ahrefs, outreach tools, DeepCrawl, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, GT Metrix, Botify, SEM Rush, and other SEO tools
- Experience managing multiple team members
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with writers, outreach specialists, and researchers to develop and execute effective link campaigns.
- Optimize outreach campaigns through analysis of messaging, audience responses, and resulting brand placements to continuously improve campaign results.
- Track and report outreach campaigns
- Identify new media placement and link building opportunities & initiate strategies.
- Research and test new PR and external outreach tactics. Never settle.
- Lead SEO audits and train junior team members on SEO tactics
- Find and test new tools to add to our digital marketing toolbox
- Stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques via popular SEO blogs and channels.
What do we offer?
- Big budget on resources and tools.
- Maximum impact and ownership.
- Trainings and conferences to grow your skills.
- Great development opportunities. We plan to double or even triple our 5 person SEO outreach team.